In this webinar Markus Mueller, head of product management at 3D-Micromac, will give you an introduction on laser processes that are available for the production of microLED displays.
MicroLED, also called mLED or μLED, is a new display technology based on light-emitting diodes (LEDs). As the name suggests, the technology relies on light-emitting diodes with dimensions in the micrometer range. MicroLEDs are self-luminous, dimmable and completely switchable, and have enormous potential for future display technologies.
In this webinar you will get insights on the following topics:
- MicroLED production process
- Technical challenges in the microLED display production process
- Laser Lift-Off (LLO) process
- Laser-Induced Forward Transfer (LIFT) process
- Single Die Repair Process
- microCETI – the first scalable manufacturing system for cost-efficient μLED transfer
This on-demand webinar is available only until June, 15th 2021! Make sure, to register right now.